Computational biology PhD researcher. Interested in science, software development, and machine learning. I write about medical research at BioSky.co and contribute content to a variety of additional publications.CVAbout
- Programming without For loops
- 9 Anti-Patterns Every Programmer Should Be Aware Of
- The Key To Accelerating Your Coding Skills
- 10 Python Machine Learning Projects on GitHub
- The Weekly Review: How One Hour Can Save You A Week’s Worth Of Hassle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A Quick Guide to Organizing Computational Biology Projects
- A Quick Guide for Building a Successful Bioinformatics Community
The following two tabs change content below.
Computational biology PhD candidate at the Australian National University. I love writing (both articles and software), learning more about the world around us, and beekeeping. I also write for BioSky.co
Latest posts by Jack Simpson (see all)
- Fantastic thesis quotes page - September 18, 2017
- An interesting scam - September 11, 2017
- Honeybees and missing data part 2: Where do bees like to live? - September 9, 2017