Here’s a list of some of the websites, books and videos (for both Python and C++), that I have found very useful while learning OpenCV.
- Using OpenCV with Python and ROS (Video) – Great introduction to computer vision and OpenCV.
- PyImageSearch – Website has a lot of great tutorials on many different applications of OpenCV.
- OpenCV-Python Tutorials (Website) – Official Python documentation and tutorials.
- OpenCV-Python Tutorials (Website) – Comprehensive set of tutorials.
- OpenCV Python (Website) – The original Python tutorials I started with, most of these have been ported to the website above.
- OpenCV 3 With Python (Website) – Great list of Python tutorials.
- Tentative NumPy Tutorial (Website) – As OpenCV reads images into NumPy arrays, its useful to have an understanding of this library.
- Python – Getting started with OpenCV (Website) – Introduction to using Python with OpenCV.
- Programming Computer Vision with Python (Book) – How to use Python to build computer vision programs.
- OpenCV Computer Vision with Python (Book) – Short book on getting started with OpenCV and Python.
- Building an image processing pipeline with Python (Video) – Talk about how Python and OpenCV are used in industry.