Here’s a few interesting pieces of energy-related content I’ve come across this week.
1. SolarQuotes have put up a video about their experience participating in a virtual power plant. In the video they cover:
- How AGL was using their battery during the trial
- Being aware of changes to feed in tariffs
- The impact that electric vehicles can have on your consumption
2. An excellent overview of the Texas big freeze event of February 2021:
Anatomy of the Texas power outage: Where do the facts lead so far?
3. An overview of the design of synthetic grids for simulations and advice on visualising large energy datasets
Developments in the Visualization of Electric Grid Info to Grid Studies