The R package ggplot2 is one of the best data visualisation tools I’ve come across, and while it simplifies generating impressive graphics, there’s still a bit you have to learn to use it. Here are a few of the posts I’ve found really handy when using this package:
- Quick Introduction to ggplot2
- ggplot2: Cheatsheet for Scatterplots
- ggplot2: Cheatsheet for Visualizing Distributions
- ggplot2: Cheatsheet for Barplots
- How to draw the line with ggplot2
- Coloured sizeplot with ggplot2
I’ll try to continue updating this list as I find other good resources.